Bright Pattern, a visionary provider of next generation cloud-computing contact center solutions, announced today a global partnership with Exigen EbIT, a
One of EbIT’s first customers to deploy ServicePattern, Bright Pattern’s contact center solution, is a major Japanese business process outsourcing firm with over 1,900 contact center agents.
"EbIT represents the kind of partner that Bright Pattern is looking for," said
"The ServicePattern platform is feature rich, but just as important, it is the easiest one to integrate that we have seen," said
Bright Pattern’s ServicePattern platform supports inbound contact center, outbound contact center, interactive voice response and live web chat applications on a single, native, cloud-computing platform engineered for high volume, high agent-count, contact centers that demand a unified view of customer experience across all engagement channels.
As a next-generation platform, ServicePattern has been architected from the ground up to support partner-managed multi-tenant, multi-channel, contact center deployments.
Bright Pattern is headquartered in
About Bright Pattern
Say goodbye to overly complex and costly contact center infrastructure. Bright Pattern offers the next generation of cloud-based contact center and customer experience management solutions. With flip-the-switch activation, you can deploy in days and make changes in minutes. As a multichannel, unified, fully featured solution, our ServicePattern™ platform helps you manage the complete life cycle of customer experience. Architected from the ground up as a cloud-based service, Bright Pattern offers the right blend of enterprise-grade functionality, reliability, and scalability not otherwise available in the industry. For more information, visit http://www.brightpattern.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11114747.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise