The Bombardier CSeries features
“We congratulate Bombardier on the successful first flight of its new single-aisle aircraft and look forward to more collaboration with the aircraft maker during flight testing and entry-into-service,” said
Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion is featured on 16 aircraft platforms ranging from turboprops, light jets, intercontinental business jets, and commercial aircraft to military tanker and special missions platforms. The scalability of Pro Line Fusion is unmatched in the industry.
Pro Line Fusion for the CSeries aircraft, designed with five 15.1-inch diagonal LCD displays, provides an open architecture that enables extensive situational awareness capabilities, comprehensive integration with aircraft systems such as Rockwell Collins’ MultiScan™ weather radar and optional single or dual Head-up Display (HUD), and a growth roadmap to future air space requirements. Performance-enhancing capabilities that Pro Line Fusion will bring to the CSeries aircraft include RNP AR 0.1 and Category IIIa/b autoland, which couples with Rockwell Collins’ PFCC for Bombardier’s fly-by-wire (FBW) flight control system.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill