Pocket Geek can be downloaded free of charge to a Bluegrass Cellular mobile device where it runs in the background and supplies diagnostic information. When Pocket Geek identifies a potential problem, it alerts the user and, when possible, offers do-it-yourself solutions to prevent or fix the problem.
“We are pleased to partner with Assurant Solutions to offer Pocket Geek to our customers,” said
In addition to diagnostic tools, Pocket Geek also provides technical support and a library of how-to scenarios that helps users learn more about the intricacies of their devices. If more personal help becomes necessary, Bluegrass Cellular customers can simply tap the screen to access a live agent for extra help.
“Bluegrass Cellular has a reputation as a pioneer, so it’s fitting that they are the first to bring this innovative tech-support tool to their customers,” said
Pocket Geek was developed by Assurant Solutions in partnership with Mobile Defense, a leading provider of enterprise-grade mobile services.
About Assurant Solutions
Assurant Solutions’ businesses develop, underwrite, market and administer specialty insurance, extended service contracts and other risk management solutions through collaborative relationships with leading financial institutions, retailers, wireless carriers, manufacturers and other entities. With operations in 25 locations, including executive offices in
Assurant Solutions is part of
About Bluegrass Cellular
Source: Assurant Solutions
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador