iPhone® in TEMS™ Investigation -->
TEMS Investigation 15.2 Enables Mobile Network Operators to Optimize Network Performance for iPhone Users Worldwide
Drive testing enables mobile operators to validate their network service quality by equipping vehicles with computers, devices and modems that capture network performance data while driving specified coverage routes. Mobile operators can now use the industry’s most widely used drive testing technology to measure network services using iPhone to determine precisely what customers are experiencing.
Ascom’s TEMS Investigation 15.2 is now the only Radio Access Network (RAN) testing product that measures network performance from the iPhone user perspective, providing mobile network operators with critical data that can be used to optimize network performance. With this technology, mobile network operators will know that their TEMS Investigation iPhone-based testing units will support iOS7 as well as future updates.
“Ascom is pleased to deliver a broadband wireless testing solution to mobile network operators. We believe that this solution will provide great benefits for operators, and ultimately greater benefits for iPhone users, as networks are further optimized for broadband performance,” said
“This is a significant step forward for mobile network operators who really need an iPhone-supported testing solution,” said Olga Yashkova, Program Manager, Communications Test & Measurement Practice at
TEMS Investigation 15.2 is available immediately to mobile operator partners. Mobile operators can visit www.ascom.com/nt to learn more about the solution and for product ordering.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief