iPhone 5S Vs Samsung Galaxy S4 -->
It's the clash of the titans, the most desirable Android smartphone versus the most anticipated Apple iPhone.
Apple with the launch of its latest flagship smartphone - the iPhone 5S - has taken the world by surprise. Though the device might be the greatest iPhone yet thanks to its design and improved hardware, but it has formidable opponents like the Samsung Galaxy S4. So, here is a comparison of iPhone 5S with the Samsung Galaxy S4 on the basis of their features. Design and dimensions The Apple iPhone 5S has been designed like the iPhone 5, which was hailed for its looks and build. At 7.6 mm, the Apple iPhone 5S is also thinner than Samsung Galaxy S4 which has 7.9 mm thickness. The 4 inch display bearing iPhone 5S is about 58.6 mm wide whereas the Samsung Galaxy S4 is 69.8 mm wide with a 5 inch display. Also, the iPhone 5S weighs just 112 grams while the Samsung Galaxy S4 measures 130 grams.
But the Samsung Galaxy S4 with a 5 inch display which is a whole 1 inch bigger than the iPhone 5S. Therefore the Galaxy S4 justifies its weight quite brilliantly. Samsung has adopted a slim bezel design to make the device as comfortable as possible.
The Apple iPhone 5S makes use of anodized aluminum back plate with a glass top making it lightweight as well as more durable. The Samsung Galaxy S4 though has a plastic body but it no way less sturdy.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data