As part of the on-going upgrade of 4G services across
The My-Fi hotspot enables customers to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
The 4G network is currently accessible on any 4G USB modem or My-Fi that supports
By providing connection speeds that are three-to-six times faster than the 3G network, 4G enables customers to have faster access to information, stream HD video, transfer large files, and quickly update social media.
Customers can subscribe to 4G at any
As well as increasing the range of plans that can be used with 4G,
In addition to
Customers can also use 4G at the
Since launching the 4G Long-Term-Evolution (LTE) network,
More information on the different 4G data plans and on how to purchase 4G-enabled devices can be had at www.ooredoo.qa/en/4G.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia