The Clouds FM project is the first major radio installation MGI and VidiGo have completed in
VidiGo Visual Radio was the ideal solution for Clouds FM, one of four stations operated by
MGI's Sales Director
VidiGo Visual Radio combines the strength of VidiGo Live and VidiGo Audio Director. VidiGo Live is a full blown software solution for multi-camera TV production. The VidiGo Audio Director is an intelligent extension to VidiGo Live that makes automatic decisions by analyzing audio signals with its advanced algorithms, allowing it to make decisions like a real television director. Finally, the graphics and text overlays are automatically inserted within VidiGo Live, which makes it possible to superimpose content in a live situation using a station's own designed Flash application.
Joseph Cusago, Managing Director,
they can concentrate on the job of presenting, leaving VidiGo's clever software to take care of everything else."
VidiGo CCO Reinout Lempers adds: "With VidiGo's background in radio, we understand the culture and needs of a radio station. We knew from the start that we shouldn't bother radio presenters with creating video. That's why we developed an automated software workflow that is fully compatible with existing radio workflows. With our solution presenters to do what they are good at, which is making radio, while VidiGo's automated workflow creates an entire TV show, just like a real director would."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day