The latest offerings in Converged Cloud, Big Data, Security and Mobility portfolios to 'Shape the Future of the Enterprise'
Under the patronage of His Excellency Eng.
As one of the largest IT event of its kind in Saudi Arabia, subject matter experts, industry leaders and key high profile CIOs alike are coming together to create a platform for knowledge sharing of IT success stories and challenges. Attendees of
Under the theme ' Shape The Future of the Enterprise', HP Saudi is showcasing the latest additions to its Converged Cloud, Big Data, Security and Mobility portfolios, designed to enable organizations to enhance business processes, gain better insight into their data and deliver real-time outcomes.
""HP is dedicated to providing innovative solutions that enable enterprises to enhance their overall business processes," said
To help organizations reap the rewards of big data, HP announced HAVEn, a big data analytics platform, which leverages HP's analytics software, hardware and services to create the next generation of big data-ready analytics applications and solutions.
HP provides unifying big data analytics platform
HAVEn combines proven technologies from HP
Avoid vendor lock-in with an open architecture that supports a broad range of analytics tools.
Protect investments with support for multiple virtualization technologies.
Speed time to value with highly optimized hardware solutions.
Gain value from 100 percent of information, including structured, semistructured and unstructured data, via HP's portfolio of more than 700 connectors into HAVEn.
HP also is expanding its big data portfolio with new capabilities that help clients build and operate their big data solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition