AIM Solder, a leading global manufacturer of assembly materials for the electronics industry, will highlight their new NC259 Solder Paste and NC277 Liquid Flux at the 2013 SMTA International Expo,
NC259 is a low-cost, lead-free and halogen-free solder paste that offers the performance of tin/lead and high-silver, lead-free solder pastes minimizing post-process residue and graping. Proven to mitigate head-in-pillow defects, NC259 reduces rework and rejected board costs allowing manufacturers to attain the SMT soldering results they require while paying significantly less per gram than with traditional lead-free solder pastes. NC259 is formulated to provide one of the longest pause-to-print windows in the industry, resulting in less solder waste, fewer restart costs and improved overall quality of prints.
NC277 is a VOC-free liquid flux that is as electrically safe as an alcohol-based flux that is suitable for long thermal demands. This flux can withstand the high thermal preheats and provides a broad activation range, proving to be an excellent flux for a variety of process parameters and applications, including lead-free wave soldering with tin-silver-copper, tin-silver, tin-copper, and other alloys. In addition, NC277 offers medium post-process residues and has shown to reduce preventative maintenance requirements for spray fluxing applications.
To discover all of AIM’s products and services, including lead-free and halogen-free solder products and SN100C, visit the company at booth no. 307 at SMTAI this October.
For more information about AIM, visit AIMsolder.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11099865.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter