'Starsky' wishes he was a rich man!
Starsky himself heads into town on Tuesday as Paul Michael Glaser stars in a glittering new production of Fiddler on the Roof at the Theatre Royal until September 21.
Tickets from Pounds 20 to Pounds 37.50 at www.trch.co.uk.
Festival fun at Old Market Square Head to the Old Market Square today for colourful costumed characters, music, dance, films and children's storytelling - all part of the new Night of Festivals touring project being launched this year. Details at www.nightoffestivals.com.
How to look like a lady GOT a passion for fashion but look more sackcloth and ashes than sophisticated? Discover the latest styles that will have you looking and feeling like a lady. See pages 8&9.
Happy feet TREAD carefully with the right choice of fashionable - and sensible - shoes. See pages 10&11.
Meal appeal CHEF Gino D'Acampo has endured lows and highs during his life. He talks about his experiences and returning home to his Italian roots. See pages 18&19.
The beat goes on with a rocking good music night Nottingham Rocks again tonight at the Theatre Royal with more fab local stars performing live on stage with The Limelight Orchestra - including Saint Raymond, Amber, Harleighblu and Georgie Rose. Tickets Pounds 10 at www.trch.co.uk.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response