The Sony Cyber-shot DSC QX-10 is an 18-megapixel camera and the DSC QX100 20-megapixel with a 3.6 x zoom lens feature, are cylindrically shaped point-and-shoot cameras and also have the ability to store photos and video on memory cards.
The new digital cameras can also be clipped onto the bottom and top edges of a smartphone and a user can separate each camera from the smartphone or tablet and control it remotely through the mobile device.
The report said that the highlight of these cameras is their better still picture and video quality as compared to the mobile device cameras.
A user would require downloading the
The cameras' memory card can also copy photos and videos to the smartphone via Wi-Fi, but do not include an on-board or pop-up flash feature
The report added that the
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.