With the number of smartphone users around the world now exceeding 1 billion,
Based on the company's groundbreaking ISTx software platform, OMVS plans to make the booking of chartered flights, intermodal transport, pet shipping and other services easier and more convenient than ever before for smartphone users across the globe. By bundling transportation offerings together, the company expects to offer competitive rates to buyers while helping carriers fill each plane, ship and container to capacity.
OMVS is currently targeting travel agencies, intermodal shipping companies and other transport businesses about partnering up on the project. With demand for logistics and mobile solutions growing by the day, the company is moving aggressively to capture early market share in a sector primed for tremendous expansion.
OMVS recently signed a development partnership agreement with BryterDyne, an architect of scalable, custom software solutions across the energy, transportation/logistics and e-commerce industries. Together, the two companies are working to develop powerful mobile and desktop tools that will set a new standard for online transportation purchasing. The ISTx platform is a major part of OMVS' plans to market and develop new solutions that will allow it to compete in the online travel market alongside
For more information on
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines