A STAGE show inspired by hit BBC TV show The Vicar Of Dibley is set to be performed in Nottingham.
The People's Theatre Company will stage its adaptation of the series at Nottingham Arts Theatre from September 24-28.
The show is being put on in support of Comic Relief.
Paula Smith will reprise the lead role of Geraldine Grainger - played by Dawn French in the TV show.
Director Robbie Robb said: The script we are using is hilarious and very cleverly adapted.
Performances start at 7.30pm , with a Saturday matinee at 2pm.
Tickets cost Pounds 12 for adults and Pounds 10 for concessions, with group discounts available. Call 0115 947 60 96 or visit www.nottingham-theatre.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data