TWO comedy shows will take to the stage as part of the Nottingham Comedy Festival at Create Theatre, in Mansfield, this month.
Kicking off the merriment will be The Noise Next Door - an improvisational group which has taken the comedy circuit by storm.
Following sell-out gigs at the Edinburgh Festival, this lively five-piece are performing on Sunday, September 22.
Their comedy will be using audience suggestion to inspire funny scenes and songs.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets cost Pounds 5 or Pounds 7 on the door. Continuing with the hilarity Create Theatre will be hosting its third stand-up comic night on Wednesday, September 25, with comedians James Redmond, Paul Sinha and Vikki Stone. The trio, who have featured on shows such as Never Mind The Buzzcocks and Celebrity Come Dine With Me, will be bringing their own topical humour to the theatre.
Tickets for the stand-up comedy night are Pounds 15 and the show starts at 7.30pm.
For visit www.createtheatre.
co.uk or call 01623 413363.
Tell us your views write: Nottingham Post, City Gate, Tollhouse Hill, Nottingham, NG1 5FS e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org LETTERS, PAGES 14&15
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs