The DiamondTouch table is the world's first multi-user touch technology, which supports multiple people interacting simultaneously on a tabletop computer touch screen while identifying who is who. DT Collaborate brings the multi-touch, multi-user capabilities of the DiamondTouch table to users of Adobe Acrobat software, allowing a team of people to collaborate on a single display, making comments and annotations together. Each user has a pallet of commenting tools, so that all users can make edits simultaneously, while each new comment is labeled with attributes that provide a record of who did what.
According to an IDC White Paper reporting on a global survey of information workers and IT professionals, information workers waste a significant amount of time each week dealing with a variety of challenges related to working with documents. This wasted time costs the average organization
"More and more information is being generated and shared in digital documents than ever before. PDF document reviews are commonplace for business professionals, whether they are designers, architects, engineers, lawyers, or executive managers. But the tools they are using today do not support real teamwork and decision-making,' said
The DT Collaborate extension for Adobe Acrobat is compatible with all versions of the Acrobat software product family, including Reader, Acrobat Standard, and Acrobat Pro and with all versions of the DiamondTouch hardware. The DT Collaborate is available for free download from circletwelve.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.