-- Simulsat Transport System for European News Gathering and Content Aggregation
The complete RF Transport System includes the Simulsat multibeam antenna, L-band fiberoptic links for transport into the headend, RF detection for LNB status, L-Band Matrix Switch to route and distribute signals to receivers, an embedded spectrum analyzer for monitoring each signal, proprietary M & C software that provides total monitoring capabilities of each individual signal path. It reports the current health of each LNB, fiber transmitter, and fiber receiver as well as full matrix control.
"It is a testament to ATCi's continuous commitment to our customers that the Company was able to revise the legacy Simulsat that has been serving cable customers for 30+ years in the US and abroad to also meet the unique news gathering and content aggregation needs of European broadcasters," said
ATCi will be displaying Simulsat and other satellite communications products at IBC 2013, in Studiotech's booth - Hall 11 Stand C64.
ATCi enhances its customers' opportunity for profit by providing custom global ground-based satellite communications systems and broadband services. The company is committed to delivering innovative technologies to meet the emerging needs of cable television, corporations, government, educational institutions and small- and medium-sized enterprises. ATCi is headquartered in
CONTACT: To set up a meeting in advance, contact
Web site: http://www.atci.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook