Booth 7.K30 IBC2013,
Unlike the myriad of "drive,' "file sync' and "file sharing' services on today's Internet, the Aspera platform allows for transfer and synchronization of files sets of any size and any number with maximum speed and robustness at any distance, with the full access control, privacy and security of Aspera technology. An innovative architecture allows the platform to be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid model.
Â· High-speed synchronization from the desktop to Shares. Automatically sync local folders with remote Project Shares and other Drive users.
Â· Synchronization supports directories with arbitrarily large numbers of files.
Â· Integrated secure desktop browsing of remote Shares, projects, and files.
Â· Drag and drop high-speed transfer to and from remote shares and projects (on premise and on cloud).
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics