The leading provider of self-service application development environments in the cloud,
As VP of sales, Barry will speed up Skytap s global sales efforts and expand the firm s presence into new markets and industries.
Barry has over 16 years of sales experience at enterprise software firms. All through his career, he has formed deep connections at Fortune 500 firms in the finance, technology, manufacturing, healthcare, communications, and insurance industries, among others. Before coming to Skytap, Barry worked as the Area VP of Enterprise Software Sales at
Prior to HP, Barry worked as a sales director for CA Technologies, where he institutionalized sales process best practices to allow repeatable, scalable, and measurable results. Moreover, Barry has worked in sales roles at
Barry earned his B.A. in chemistry from the
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill