A fast-expanding provider of unique business software solutions, m-hance, has introduced a consolidated mobile document management system, m-hance Dynamic Documents, which is compatible with smartphone and tablet devices.
By enabling enterprises to rapidly store, access, create and distribute all types of documentation in a single and secure electronic filing structure, m-hance Dynamic Documents takes the place of time-consuming manual processes.
Based on well-known web client, the system can be utilized to easily process and handle MS Office documents, scanned-in paperwork (invoices, purchase orders etc), emails, JPEG images in addition to videos, CAD drawings and PDFs, significantly enhancing efficiency by eliminating paper.
Chief Operating Officer of m-hance,
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief