In spite of competitors' decisions to move entirely to online version, Halfpricesoft.com has announced that the company would continue to develop and lend support to the desktop version of ezCheckPrinting software.
ezCheckPrinting is Halfpricesoft.com's well-known business check writing software for small enterprises.
Halfpricesoft.com representatives said EzCheckPrinting will still be affordable for even the smallest of enterprises and help customers use the software offline if that better suits their needs, by remaining with a desktop solution that installs on a user s computer.
Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said : 'Many of our customers are small businesses with fewer than 30 employees. These companies need a business check writing solution that is highly flexible and highly affordable. Our desktop solution, with one-time cost and no extra fees for adding an account or hiring more employees, is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.'
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills