The TomTom Speed Cameras service uses OpenLR technology, enabling it to work seamlessly on maps from any manufacturer. The service is designed to be easily integrated into connected in-dash navigation devices and mobile navigation applications.
"By incorporating the TomTom Speed Cameras service into their navigation devices, manufacturers can enrich the products they offer to their consumers,' says
The service is fully compliant with local transport legislation, including
The TomTom Speed Cameras service is currently available to manufacturers for testing in all 40 countries where the service is functional. To learn more, visit Hall 4.1, Stand D-28 at the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses