"Thanks to its responsive design, our website now offers you all the content you would expect from a conventional "full website version," across multiple devices of different shapes and screen sizes. All that's different is that the layout adapts to the optimal format for your device, minimising the amount of resizing and scrolling you must do to get the information you need. You enjoy 100% continuity of content, regardless of which device you're using."
Another exciting new feature on the website is a store locator that uses your current location to find the nearest store to where you are at the time of searching. This is in addition to the ability to search for stores via City Search or by
Forbes magazine described responsive web design as "the hot topic for 2013," while Mashable called 2013 the "Year of Responsive Web Design." According to
This latest digital development is on the back of
For more information and to view the functionality of
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition