iPhone 5s & 5c -->
With the handsets now available to pre-order, and ready to buy on the 20th September, TheSnugg.com is urging those lucky enough to be at the front of the queue to consider making the comparatively small investment needed to buy a 5s or 5c case, to protect their new iPhone.
Les Yates, Marketing Manager at The Snugg said: “Safeguarding your new iPhone from the hustle and bustle of everyday life is important – which is why we have a collection of iPhone 5s and 5c cases designed to provide the protection you need” he continued “with prices for the iPhone 5s running up to
The iPhone 5s and 5c promise some ground-breaking enhancements over its predecessors, which are sure to add to its appeal but improved screens and cameras are just part of the story. The feature which has had many tech reviewers intrigued is the promised fingerprint identity sensor. Intended as a way of enhancing the phone's security, the system depends on some highly sophisticated, and sensitive, technology.
So with the safety of your new iPhone 5 covered, if you want to see how these new security features stand up against the competitors, TheSnugg.com have put together a comparison report that can be viewed here.
Online Marketing Manager
(+44) 800 612 7862
Source: The Snugg
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses