RAID, the most widely used solution of its kind in the global telecommunications sector, will analyse the information from customer packages, rates and discounts in SKY's current billing system and check that they are all correctly migrated to the new system. The software will also provide financial reports for company executives which can track key business indicators through a daily updated web interface.
"Besides eliminating errors relating to customer tariffs and products that could lead to revenue loss,
RAID combines a set of features that protects businesses' financial performance. The software integrates data from different platforms in a central database applying business rules, identifying gaps and inconsistencies and providing performance indicators / reports in one web interface. This diagnosis system enables more accurate data analysis and therefore a more rapid and effective resolution of problems that can lead to lost revenue.
"RAID is a platform for centralised control that monitors processes and systems in order to ensure revenue and profitability of the business," stated Vice President of Marketing and Sales at
Revenue and Business Assurance, sometimes also called Profit or Revenue Protection, are the domains where
For more information, visit: www.wedotechnologies.com or follow us on Twitter @WeDoNews.
+44 (0) 207 751 4444
SKY is the largest cable and satellite TV operator in
For more information, visit www.sky.com.br.
t +44 207 751 4444 e email@example.com w www.libertycomms.com
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says