Safaricom has added hosted software solutions and services to its cloud offerings. The solutions, targeted at small and medium enterprises. The solutions were launched Tuesday at an event held at the Norfolk in
The services will cost KSh. 1,750 for 10 email accounts, KSh. 1,740 for accounting for 5 users, and KSh. 870 for payroll processing for 10 users per month. Web hosting will also be provided at KSh. 1,000 annually, and includes email accounts and a website builder.
Users can self provision any of the services by visiting cloud.safaricom.co.ke . The service also offers a one month trial for each of the packages.
Email appears cheaper on Safaricom, compared to Google, for 2 users and above. However, Safaricom is yet to start offering email, and it is therefore not clear how storage is available per user. Also,
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws