REDCOM will demonstrate true communications interoperability using published telephony standards. The technologies integrated into REDCOM’s converged network will include: IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack REDCOM switches, IP trunking, secure and non-secure IP and analog end devices (including wired, wireless, ISDN and radios), and a deployed secure gateway application.
REDCOM’s portfolio of JITC-tested and certified switching equipment delivers highly secure, interoperable, rugged, and reliable VoIP solutions for tactical and strategic applications. Whether warfighters need the portability and small footprint of REDCOM’s SLICE® 2100 Micro and SLICE® IP Micro for tactical deployments, or the scalable and stackable HDX “building block” approach for reachback support in the field, REDCOM has the voice platforms to support the mission.
All of REDCOM’s solutions offer an integrated Media Gateway, Media Gateway Controller, SIP Call Controller, and legacy support in a single platform. At the heart of this interoperability is REDCOM’s TRANSip® VoIP technology suite. Whether in a foxhole or at the
For more than 35 years, REDCOM has specialized in the design and manufacture of innovative telecommunications products noted for their quality and reliability. Located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11113021.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets