A variety of business software resolutions has been released by Safaricom under software as a service (SaaS), saying mobile cash will power the produce.
It authorizes small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) approach to a website, professional email, HR payroll software and accounting software at competitive prices, with customers having the choice to pay for the resolution per requirement as per KenyaÂ s largest system administrator.
Web hosting for the Lite package priced at KSh900 (
It offers products such as storage,email accounts, sub domains and file transfer accounts.
The resolutions are a less expensive substitute for SMEs to professionalise the operating of their companies through authentic application. Said Sylvia Mulinge, SafaricomÂ s business general manager.
Mulinge said, Â Software as a service is a solution that will provide SMEs with an affordable, safe and secure method of storing and managing their data.Â Further adding, Â Presently, many SMEs find the cost of data management such as the purchase of genuine software and servers as well as the hire of professionals prohibitive.Â
Online payroll varying from a free trial month to KSh2320 (
Sage MyBusiness Online, an online computing software aids SMEs to administer their books and create accounting notes with simplicity at price up to KSh8,530 (
The solutions by Safaricom apparently aims a large section of KenyaÂ s unofficial income which as per 2012 economic survey adds up to 89.7 % of all employments in the Kenyan economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal