Property inventory software, InventoryBase has just launched its brand new website.
InventoryBase has become one of the strongest inventory software brands on the market, and the new website has been designed to build on that success.
The website has a revamped and user-friendly subscriptions breakdown, a newsletter signup facility and also provides developers with everything they need to know to create their very own plug-ins and extensions.
The new website design reflects the ever changing demand of the clients that use the software. The 'Enterprise' system, which includes custom designed reports, enhanced diary management and advanced pricelists, has proved popular and now has its own dedicated landing page, clearly explaining its features and benefits.
Steve added: "The new website is the start of the next phase for InventoryBase. The software's popularity has extended from the property letting world to places we never imagined - this month we are even developing packages for Universities."
Notes to editors:
For further information please contact
03333 444 506
+44 (0)33 33 444 505
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women