Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions, a brand of AMETEK Precision Motion Control, has introduced the latest addition to the IDEA Drive™ line of sophisticated stepper motor drives.
The RoHS-compliant PCM4806E drive allows an encoder input to the controller for closed-loop position correction capability. This particular drive is optimized to regulate a low-current power stage suitable for accurately controlling smaller can-stack linear actuators.
Complex parameter calculations or in-depth stepper motor knowledge are completely unnecessary. For experienced users, default values can easily be adjusted as long as they remain within the safe range calculated by the software. That software allows system designers to easily troubleshoot programs using line-by-line or multiple line program execution using an interactive debug feature. Inputs and outputs also can be simulated using the software before connecting actual I/O hardware.
Other features include programmable current control, a single supply voltage of 12 to 48 VDC, 0.6Arms (0.84Apeak) max rated current per phase, and 8 opto-isolated general purpose I/O. Each input is rated for 5 to 24 VDC, 8 mA maximum per input. The outputs are open collector, 5 to 24 VDC, 200 mA maximum per output. Communications to the
About Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions (link to: http://www.haydonkerk.com) is a brand of AMETEK® Precision Motion Control.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Haydon_Kerk/Encoder_Ready_IDEA_Drive/prweb11114950.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women