The TV Partout service from Belgacom is the Belgian telecommunications service provider's multi-screen service delivering more than 30 channels to subscribers' smartphones, tablets and computers. Viewers can enjoy popular channels in excellent HD quality thanks to the Envivio Muse™ Live and Muse On-Demand encoders, and also enjoy advanced features such as remote recording. Envivio Halo™ network media processors are also used by Belgacom for packaging video assets into various streaming formats.
Belgacom is adding functionality that enhances the viewing experience for all of its subscribers. Belgacom believes in
Launched in 2012, the Yomvi connected TV and mobile video service from Prisa TV in Spain reaches more than two million customers in the country, via over-the-top (OTT) delivery of video content to Internet-connected devices. The HD and SD content for the Yomvi service is compressed and streamed by Envivio Muse software-based encoders. At the IBC 2013 show,
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project