ZTE's industry-leading carrier aggregation (CA) technology was deployed by CSL in the demonstration. ZTE's capabilities in CA and LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) solutions help CSL to leverage its unrivalled radio spectrum assets to serve the needs of customers who demand the highest-performance mobile services.
As a key enabling technology in next-generation LTE-A networks, carrier aggregation technology combines two or more carrier frequencies in the same or different bands into one channel, increasing peak transmission speeds. ZTE's CA solution helps unlock the potential of the spectrum assets of CSL, which is the only mobile operator in
"ZTE is pleased to support CSL in bringing next-generation mobile services to customers in
"LTE-A is the next step in the evolution of 4G LTE network service for CSL and our customers, one that allows us to optimise our spectrum advantage. We're very happy to receive the support from ZTE in enabling us to demonstrate this latest technology first in the
CA effectively addresses signal interference between neighboring cells that share the same band to improve the performance of LTE networks. By achieving load balancing between the master and the slave cells to increase network capacity, CA enables operators to provide consumers with higher networks speeds and a richer and more diversified mobile user experience.
Operators in the
CSL and ZTE have been long-term partners in developing next-generation mobile technologies, and bringing faster and better user experience to subscribers. In June, CSL and ZTE successfully completed a demonstration of High-definition voice over LTE network, capable of delivering high-quality voice services.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief