He added: "Guidance solutions provide exceptional visibility into endpoint activity across the network, as well as sophisticated forensic tools, which include the ability to preserve forensic evidence post-incident."
Sam Maccherola,VP Sales EMEA/APAC for
Wick Hill will sell the full suite of EnCase solutions from
EnCase Analytics exposes hard-to-find risks and threats -
- Security insights via complete endpoint visibility
- Instead of trusting a compromised operating system, EnCase Analytics uses data from across all of an organisation's endpoints from the kernel level. This results in a repository of the most reliable and useful data for insights into undetected risks and threats.
- Proactive bird's-eye view into security risks and threats
- EnCase Analytics provides the ability to quickly visualise enterprise-wide endpoint data from multiple dimensions, regardless of how large or disparate the data sets may be.
- Quickly derive insights from visual representations of data
- EnCase Analytics exposes suspicious patterns, commonalities, and anomalies through an interactive visual interface, allowing for on-the-fly adjustments to zero-in on threats.
EnCase Cybersecurity delivers visibility into endpoint activity across the network, when an organisation has been hacked, when advanced threats are suspected but not identified, or when it's necessary to expose and remove sensitive data from unauthorised locations. It enables real-time response to alerts generated by detection solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages