Commsoft declared that it has inked a contract with
According to the company, with this 12-month, 5 concurrent user contract, Marshall will be able to explore new business opportunities for its CAMO services.
Commsofts OASES is structured in a modular format and is designed to combine ease of use with a technical sophistication that allows for the full integration of all maintenance and engineering functions.
Marshall, already an OASES user since opting for the system to support its CAMO application, has selected the Core, Airworthiness and Planning modules.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM