Flexiant, a leading international provider of cloud management software, today announced it has become a certified technology partner in
Offered in three packages, service providers now have the opportunity to start small and grow to meet demand and opportunity. Each pre-tested package includes Dell PowerEdge servers and Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator that can meet service providers needs from a single location, cluster deployments and hypervisors through to multi-geographical, clusters and hypervisor installations.
Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator is a different cloud management solution to others within the market. It offers the self-service provisioning capabilities, scalability, agility and control necessary of any management platform. It differentiates itself by offering extensive reseller capabilities, advanced metering and billing and cloud blueprint technology. With Flexiant, now easily available on Dell PowerEdge servers, service providers have the software necessary to gain significant market traction.
Flexiant s unique customization and whitelabeling, integrated billing, and its ability to support multiple hypervisors, make it a standout solution that s ahead of the curve in advanced features, said Chris O Connor, senior research analyst at
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia