The EtherGuard L3 provides multi-layer protection including encryption, authentication, access control, denial-of-service, deep-packet-inspection (DPI), intrusion detection and prevention, central network management, and key management for industrial control and real-time systems. Together these capabilities allow an EtherGuard L3 to efficiently provide both safety and security defenses against multiple types of attack. EtherGuard L3's protection, which is available as a device or integrated OEM module, enhances situational awareness for critical applications and empowers network managers to achieve the ever-elusive balance between security and operations.
3eTI recently integrated EtherGuard L3's new capabilities into its EnergyGuard advanced cyber-secure industrial control system giving elevated protection for critical assets. EtherGuard enables EnergyGuard to reduce the risk of sophisticated attacks that directly targets network connected controllers, and protect the customer's critical industrial systems from cyber attack or damaging actions.
3eTI will demonstrate EtherGuard L3 and EnergyGuard 2.0 at DSEI 2013, 10-13 September in
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses