385 U.S. colleges and universities offer computer and video game design programs or degrees according to a new report from the
"Video games are the fastest growing, most dynamic form of entertainment in the word today," said
A total of 55 schools offer associate's degrees, 226 offer bachelor's degrees, 46 offer master's degrees, and four offer Ph.D.'s. Schools continue to add new degree programs, preparing more students for careers in the
"Computer and video game design programs represent the most transformational areas of study in higher education today," said Dr.
The complete list of schools offering video game courses and degree programs can be found at: http://www.theesa.com/games-improving-what-matters/schools.asp.
TNS 24HariCha-130912-30FurigayJane-4483484 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low