Teradek’s live stream from IBC will provide online viewers with comprehensive coverage of the Expo’s latest and greatest
“The Teradek 'Best of IBC' live broadcast will be the single best source of content from the IBC show floor,” said Nicol Verheem, CEO of Teradek. “While our 'Best of NAB' live show was a huge success, our IBC live broadcast will take it one step further by providing even more comprehensive coverage of the latest products and technologies introduced at the show. If you can't make it out to
To make the “Best of IBC 2013” show possible, Teradek will utilize their new rack mount Slice encoder to broadcast the high definition feed to the Web. Other Teradek devices, such as the Cube encoder, Bond transmitter, and latency-free Bolt system will also be used throughout the production.
The live broadcast will take place at Booth #11 A.43 and will be hosted online at http://www.teradek.tv.
Teradek is an innovator of wireless video devices and platforms that facilitate creative acquisition and live event broadcasting in full HD. Teradek's H.264 encoders, bonding devices, and latency-free transmission systems are used throughout many industries for remote video capture, live ENG backhaul, real-time monitoring, proxy recording and webcasting. For complex wireless workflows, Teradek's cloud-based workflow management platform provides a powerful option for remotely managing a fleet of Teradek devices in real-time. All Teradek devices are designed and manufactured in the USA. Teradek is a Vitec Group brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal