The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In addition, CuFe showed very high C6+OH selectivity in alcohol distribution and 33 wt.%-74 wt.% was achieved, demonstrating the potential for direct synthesis of C6+OH from syngas."
For more information on this research see: Unsupported CuFe bimetallic nanoparticles for higher alcohol synthesis via syngas.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project