With the launch of the services, Telecable will become the first cable operator in Spain to provide advanced, cloud-based personal video recording.
It will provide Telecable customers with new services for connected devices such as Catch-Up TV and the ability to record and save their favorite TV shows in the cloud to view them at anytime, anywhere and on any device.
CEO of Telecable,
Alcatel-Lucent Spain, President,
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise