Sophos Mobile Control is targeted at small- and medium-sized businesses as a mobile device management (MDM) solution, supporting platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
In addition to delivering iOS 7 support,
"Version 3.6 of Sophos Mobile Control enables enterprises of all sizes to protect corporate data, with many new enhancements, including separation of company and personal data; per-app VPN; a new volume purchasing programme (VPP); and remote configuration of apps,"
"Mobile devices in the workplace are the rule, not the exception," said
"Sophos Mobile Control provides simple-to-deploy mobile-device management and security that will keep employees happy and productive, minimise the workload for IT, and give managers confidence that the company's data is protected. We think iOS7 is a huge step forward in enabling personal devices to be used securely at work, and are delighted to be extending the benefits to our partners and customers."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- William Morris Endeavor Eats up IMG
- Broadband Policies Could Mean 11,000 Jobs
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013