Shipowners were looking for a mature solution that was fast to deploy, with minimum disruption to their users, and which would provide maximum Return on Investment. They opted for an assystSaaS deployment with a regular payment schedule to keep administration and overheads to a minimum whist rolling out a solution that would satisfy the growing demands of their customers.
Shipowners deployed assyst using a 10 day quick start guide and support from expert
For more than 25 years,
Axios’s ITSM software, assyst, is purpose-built, designed to transform IT departments from technology-focused cost centers into profitable business-focused customer service teams.
An out-of-the-box solution, assyst enables faster, less costly delivery and support of IT services better than any other enterprise-class ITSM solution, allowing our clients to offer unparalleled multichannel support.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.axiossystems.com
Press Contact: pr(at)axiossystems(dot)com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11116834.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise