Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Studies with quenchers indicate that superoxide radical is the main active species involved in photocatalytic degradation of Rhodamine B."
For more information on this research see: Visible light active N doped GeO2 for the photodegradation of both anionic and cationic dyes.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Charanpahari, Bhabha Atom Res Center,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall