Online Environment Increases Efficiency in Formal Verification-Based Safety Assessment of Rail Control Systems
Since many years, Prover Technology has provided best-in-class tools for development and safety assessment of rail control systems based on formal verification. The company has helped clients to specify generic safety requirements and has supplied integrated tool chains that automate safety assessment of individual systems. Prover Technology can now offer an even more accessible and versatile environment hosted on high-performance hardware servers - Prover Online. By using Prover Online, it becomes easier to standardize on the use of formal verification-based safety assessment across distributed engineering teams, the work efficiency becomes improved and the IT support cost is reduced.
Prover Online will initially be available under time-based licensing of the software products Prover Extractor, for relay-based system development, and Prover Certifier, for sign-off safety verification based on approved safety specifications.
About Prover Technology
Prover Technology pioneered the use of formal safety verification in rail control in the 1990s, and today offers complete software solutions for development of rail control systems.
Prover Technology is a privately held Swedish company headquartered in
Prover is a registered trademark of
SOURCE Prover Technology
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise