Leveraging the patented CES Group FANWALL TECHNOLOGY®, many of these high density data center systems can further optimize performance and redundancy. Collectively, these innovative cooling technologies will optimize energy cost savings, increase uptime through reliable operation and simplify scalability to easily accommodate facility renovations or expansions.
"We know from our years of experience that data centers have unique requirements beyond those of other commercial buildings,' said Holla. "With our focus on custom cooling and ventilation solutions, we are experts at providing the exact system performance and configuration to meet a specific data center's requirements.'
The Group's data center product offerings include hardware, software and system integration components designed to support the strategic requirements of today's most demanding data center providers. With innovative designs, hardware and software solutions for data center cooling technology, energy efficiency and infrastructure management, the
For more information about
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact