The new SocketModem Cell embedded cellular modems are complete, ready-to-integrate, communications devices that offer 3G EV-DO performance. These quick-to-market communications devices allow developers to add wireless communication to products with a minimum of development time and expense. The intelligence of the embedded Universal IP® stack of the SocketModem iCell allows for automatic/persistent connectivity for mission-critical applications and enhanced M2M functionality including GPS tracking. Both solutions are based on industry-standard open interfaces and utilize Multi-Tech’s Universal Socket design.
“Multi-Tech now offers an EV-DO option to the popular SocketModem Cell family,” said
For more information about Multi-Tech’s approved embedded solutions, watch this video or read this Embedded Certification Guide. Customers are encouraged to contact their Multi-Tech sales representative to receive a developer’s guide that discusses the regulatory and carrier requirements for complete solutions.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11117623.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day