The government of
The free app enables users to pre-record their individual details and in case of emergency users can report the type of emergency via the app and even upload a photo. Through the smartphone s GPS function, the location will be sent to emergency services. The user will get an SMS notification when a report has been submitted to the 999 service. The ICT ministry is thinking over extending the app to each person.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill