ITscape, a leading innovator of SaaS-based solutions for IT Operations Analytics today announced the availability of ITscape™ v1.6., its market leading SaaS-based solution for Application Discovery, Dependency Mapping and Change Monitoring.
ITSCAPE 1.6 provides IT operations staff with a continuous and accurate view of their entire applications architecture: business services, application components, software components and physical infrastructure, across physical, virtual and cloud environments. The product also monitors changes in configuration and dependencies, providing a complete change history of all infrastructure components. ITscape can be up and running across hundreds of servers in less than 60 minutes, providing immediate value by:
• Dramatically reducing the time required for IT problem troubleshooting
• Enabling DevOps teams to easily manage change across complex heterogeneous physical/virtual/cloud infrastructures
• Enabling automatic population of ITSM systems CMDB data to ensure currency
• Enabling faster, safer, more accurate application and data center migration and transformation
“ITscape provides tremendous value to our IT Operations and Compliance teams.”
New features in ITscape 1.6 include:
• Server metrics collection: Enabling rapid identification of performance and other issues caused by configuration changes
• Cloud Services dependency detection: Discovers and provides visibility into cloud services being used by the organization
• Customizable reporting: providing rich configurable reporting and analytics of change, configuration and topology information.
• Analytics dashboard: Providing at-a-glance status information across the entire infrastructure
• New streamlined user interface: enabling rapid navigation across functions
• Powerful Visual Topology Mapping: providing a rich view of application components and dependencies across even the most complex infrastructures.
Pricing and Availability
ITscape v1.6 is available now at
ITSCAPE provides IT with an affordable, easy to use, SaaS-based IT Operations Analytics solution that simplifies the delivery, management, and support of applications and business services. Unlike other IT management solutions, ITSCAPE’s service-centric approach continuously discovers, maps, and audits application configurations and dependencies for end-to-end visibility and control of modern-day application infrastructures.
To learn more, please contact ITscape at +1-713-481-6855 or visit http://www.itscape.com.
ITscape is a trademark or registered trademarks of
Press and Analyst contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11111220.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women