The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Efforts are also made to discuss the chiral recognition mechanism and future perspectives of chiral analyses in biological samples."
For more information on this research see: Recent Advances in SPE-Chiral-HPLC Methods for Enantiomeric Separation of Chiral Drugs in Biological Samples.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting I. Ali, Indira Gandhi Natl Open Univ,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag