Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The gatedependent characteristic parameters, obtained using the Maekawa-Fukuyama model, reveal that the spin-orbit interaction in the nanopatterned metal-oxide heterostructure is gate-tunable, which will be useful for building spintronic devices."
For more information on this research see: Fabrication and characterization of nanopatterned LaAlO3/SrTiO3 heterostructures.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets