An EMI scheme has been introduced by the Nokia India for its recent smartphone Lumia 925, priced at
Nokia has collaborated with
The banks together have a consumer base of over 16 million, thereby providing it an opportunity to extend the service to a larger number of customers.
The new Nokia phone is light in weight than the previous model, and has a screen that can be read in bright sunlight.
The device has a metal design and showcases the latest PureView camera innovation, new features and third party applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise